Starline Track Busway
Overhead power distribution made simple
Starline Track Busway is the industry-leading electrical power distribution system for data centers and other mission-critical applications, or for any facility where flexible power is needed. In addition to the highest quality of materials, Starline Track Busway uses a patented u-shaped copper busbar design that creates constant spring tension to ensure a continuous, reliable connection to power. Starline Track Busway also provides a continuous access slot that runs along the bottom of the system, allowing endless flexibility and the abilityto easily change or add to operational layouts in the future with no downtime — simply insert a plug-in unit wherever power is required.
The Starline Plug-In Units can also be completely customized based on customer needs, with configurations that include options for outlets, drop cords, circuit breakers, fused disconnects and terminal blocks.
- Available in 40, 50, 60, 100, 225, 250, 400 or 800 amp systems
- Maintenance-free track busway design has been field-proven for decades
- Plug-in units can be positioned at any point along the busway for maximum versatility
- Easiest installation of plug-in units — just insert and turn; no complicated mechanisms or levers
- Complete customization of plug-in units for any environment
- Available in lengths up to 20 ft. for faster installation
- UL and ETL listed